Click here for more information I WENT TO CENTRAL AMERICA LAST SUMMER. I PACKED THIS CLOCK IN MY TOILETRY KIT BAG. ALSO IN MY KIT BAG WAS A SMALL BOTTLE OF SHAMPOO. WHEN I GOT TO MY DESTINATION AND OPENED MY LUGGAGE AND KIT BAG, I DISCOVERED THE SHAMPOO VIAL HAD OPENED AND HALF THE STUFF IN THE BAG WAS SOAKED IN SHAMPOO; INCLUDING THE SEIKO CLOCK. YOU COULD SEE THE SHAMPOO IN THE DISPLAY WINDOW ROLLING BACK AND FORTH. WELL I RINSED OFF MY COMB, BRUSH, TOOTHPASTE TUBE, ETC., BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO KISS THE CLOCK GOOD-BYE. HOWEVER, I DECIDED TO RINSE THE CLOCK UNDER RUNNING WATER A COUPLE OF TIMES TO RINSE ALL THE SHAMPOO OUT. THEN I SET IT OVER A LAMP, OPEN AND NOT TOO CLOSE, IN THE HOTEL FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. I PUT A BATTERY IN IT NOT EXPECTING IT TO WORK. DAMN! IT STILL WORKED! AND STILL DOES! Seiko Get Up and Glow Travel Alarm Clock #QHL004KLH
The Seiko Get UP & Glow Travel Alarm Clock: Dial tab on the back to set up time, etc is very small & therefore difficult to set & the wake up alarm snooze only goes off 3X, luckily I generally hear it on the 3rd ring.
This travel alarm clock was a big hit as a Christmas gift. It's used for travel, but also used as a replacement for a standard electric alarm clock. It's more compact, runs on low-cost rechargeable batteries, and looks good, too.
Just bought this clock, using as primary bedside alarm. My vision is poor, and it was essential I be able to see the time at night. This clock has blue back light as shown in the silver model; works great. Dial adjustment is stiff but not a big problem for me. Generally easy to adjust. Light/snooze control very convenient. I like the separate alarm readout. Alarm not too loud but sufficient to wake me. Note black model is cheaper than silver one. Very pleased so far.
»»»Visit Store NOW...
Best price click here