Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Chargers - chargers, palm


Click here for more information
I would not recommend using this charger. You can't just plug it in and not worry about it. You have to make sure that your Pre is in sleep mode. When I plugged it in when the screen was on, my pre starting glitching. It also glithced a few times even when my phone was is sleep mode. I would not risk using this charger, but this is my opinion. Travel Home Wall Charger for Palm Pre / Pixi

I purchased two wall chargers advertised to work for the Palm Pre from LowerPriceUSA. I would caution everyone against buying this particular charger because there is a chance that it can damage your Pre. I must say that the shipping was very fast, so props to them for that. However, the product itself messed up my $500 Palm Pre. In so many words, plugged the phone in, it went haywire, crashed, I turned it back on, screen problems, trip to sprint, etc. Long story short, be prepared to factor in gas to drive to sprint and services at Sprint in your purchase price should you buy and attempt to connect this charger to the phone.



Although the charger is compatible with the phone, the fact that it is SAFELY compatible with the phone is in question here. I have not received any attempt at a reply from the company I mentioned earlier, so I would caution buying this in general, both vendor and product wise.

ok...so I was a little spectacle about purchasing this charger, seeing the rice and all. I was in need of an inexpensive wall charger, so I opted for this one. I can honestly say it worked fabulously...and I urge those in need of a cheap palm pixi charger, purchase this one. The delivery was also quick and accurate. Sometimes cheaper is better!

I wouldnt buy another one of these if my life depended on it.... I plugged it in and worked for about 5 seconds then it wouldnt do anything. After inspecting the pc board 2 of the solder joints were soldered together creating a short. In conclusion burning the charger up after the first initial 5 seconds of it being on.. Very Poor design and cheaply made! - Chargers - Palm
»»»Visit Store NOW...


Best price click here