Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Harmony 890 - harmony one, harmony 890


Click here for more information
The shipped battery is very similar to the one pictured, but the capacity is a little bit lower than pictured (it's shown as 950 mAh in the picture, but the shipped product is only 930 mAh). This difference in capacity is negligible, and does not affect operations. I have yet to have the unit lose its charge during use.



I've heard that some rechargeable batteries do not charge within the cradle, but this battery works very well, and charges just fine within the unit and it's cradle (this is in a Harmony One unit). Logitech Li-ion Battery for Harmony One Remote 880 890 720 900 ()

It looks exactly like the original one I replaced in my harmony remote. I needed to discard the original battery because it swelled so much that it was deforming the battery compartment cover. The battery came promptly and I am happy.

Its an exact replacement, even came charged. I was so thrilled to have my harmony working again. I'm not sure what else to say about a battery?



As a tip for those with a swelled battery theyre replacing:



As soon as your battery starts holding less of a charge, REPLACE IT! I was so worried I would break my beloved remote removing the swelled OEM battery. I ended up freezing the remote, adding WD40 and using plyers. Close call!

The battery holds a charge just like it's supposed to. My original battery started giving out after about 3 hours so it was time for a new one. Decided to try this one because of the great reviews and I'm not disappointed. Have had it for about a month now and have not run into the "red" yet. I've cradled it maybe three times. Performs like a champ! - Harmony One - Harmony 890
»»»Visit Store NOW...


Best price click here